Saturday, June 12, 2004

thirsty for solitary time


i love talking to people -- sensible talks or otherwise. but there are moments, usually rare moments, that i want to wear a shirt screaming "i choose to be anti social today". i don't even want to say it, so i hope the shirt will do the job of getting my message across.

but that's one thing that i find difficult to do at the office. had i done that, for sure people will ask me "are you okay?" a million times. interacting is second nature to us. and deciding to be by yourself for a while is something we'd rather consider bizarre here. if anything, i know that this is still a normal human reaction. we sometimes just wanna be alone for no apparent reason.

i miss spending time with me -- uninterrupted quality time with me, me and me.

i'm gonna do that today.


::::::

this was the first week of MA classes. well, supposedly.

despite endless pieces of advice i got that i shouldn't bother attending classes during the first week, i still went to UP. i arrived on time. i sacrificed my precious sleep just so i could go to school. classes were cancelled (one professor actually went home to have dinner! without letting us know! we should've dined out as well). *sigh* i should've listened to them. but the good school girl attitude in me will not wear off that easily. i don't remember any incident in my academic history that i cut class. i'm no goody two shoes, but i was always present in all my classes. sa work lang pumalya..hehe..may mga SL talaga ko. can't help it. nobody said it was healthy to work on graveyard shift.

i'd give anything to get a decent day job that i love, and that will work with my class schedule as well. i guess i'm gonna be stuck here for a while...

haaay..naudlot na naman ang pag resign ko. i swear, nde na ko seseryosohin ng HR pag nag submit ulet ako ng resignation letter!!!!

No comments: