Wednesday, June 16, 2004

i take after you. everyone admires you. who wouldn't? you're the most industrious person i know. you're smart; a walking calculator; you possess kick ass PR skills; you've got a big heart, you share without asking anything in return.

but sometimes your presence brings out the worst in me. i don't know if you do it deliberately. even if you're well aware of what ticks me, you don't care. you seem to know just the wrong buttons to press.

if it's true that daughters become their mothers...then should i be worried?

every time i remember the instance that you labelled me as the black sheep in the family, it puts me to tears. see..i'm crying now...

someday, you'll be proud of me. and you'll be telling my friends and your friends good stuff about me.


*deep sigh*

No comments: