Friday, November 28, 2003

a terrain of scattered thoughts...


and it gets tiring because we keep going in circles.

for the last 20 hours or so i've been questioning myself why i want to invest in something i doubt if i'll ever possess: you

every gesture you showed yesterday just left me perplexed.

how can you be so transparent and mysterious at the same time? geeze. when will this puzzle be completed? i'm crossing my fingers that i would endure this game we're playing. why the hell am i playing along to begin with?

i wish you didn't hold my hand that way...the warmth of your touch just runs through naturally. but had it happened otherwise, i know i'd be disappointed.

oh yeah, my mind is filled with lots of thoughts...uhm...let's see...you...you...and oh yes, you!
trashing the thoughts of you seems to be an incessant battle.

i feel like i've been caught in a storm that's tossing me around. i just let myself get whizzed by it.



***Author's note: Ugh. I didn't know how I'd start writing about this...this...whatever this helluva road I'm treading on! Something's just bugging me...***



No comments: