Thursday, November 27, 2003

no sad goodbyes...



cp: "jan 9 of 03 9pm... nagmeet tau pero I didn't say a word... i just gave u a letter with an instruction that u have to open it after my departure."

y: "what's in the letter?"



I may never get to wake you up, or watch you fall asleep,
or say our prayers together, That God, our souls would keep

I may never feel your soft warm touch, or hold you close at night,
or make you laugh at little jokes just to see your smile so bright.

I may never get a chance to see how majestic your love is, or
feel how sweet and lucky to be loved by you

But this one thing you can count on for sure and I pray that you
will forever hold it near, That this feelings of love that I felt inside are only for you




cp: "ayan at least wlang sad goodbyes"
y: "wow"
y: "this is one of those rare moments that im at a loss for words..."
y: "wow"



even up to this writing, i'm still speechless. i'm still overwhelmed.
thank you for being there for me.

you hold a special place in my heart. :)



No comments: