Saturday, November 29, 2003

the sun, the sand, the sea....that's where I'll be



Exactly a year ago today, my officemates and I packed our bags and went to Alaminos. It was Thanksgiving holiday and we took advantage of the long weekend.

We're reliving that adventure today! :) We're heading to Alamimos again! Woohooo!!!!

At some point I thought this trip wouldn't push through. It's still a long weekend, but not for everyone this time. Some of my collegues had to work the whole week. And some of them really had a hard time to fit this trip into their schedule.

I'm ecstatic that we're going out of town. This is a much needed break for me. I can't wait to see Hundred Islands again. I remember last year...the moment we saw the breathtaking view...we all suddenly became silent. We were in awe!

I've been through a lot these past coupla days. Unfortunate series of events. I'm really looking forward to this trip.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY FRIENDS IN THE US! :)


enjoy your weekend guys! i know i will....





No comments: