Monday, December 01, 2003

December na!!!! Yipee!


it's the month of Christmas...and it's also my birth month!

woohoo!!!! =D


i think the usual phase of having the "birthday blues" came early for me this year -- and it only happened for a very brief moment, sometime last week. and i'm surprised with myself that i'm ACTUALLY looking forward to celebrating both my birthday and Christmas. just seeing the bright lights in the streets already gives me that giddy holiday feeling.


grabe...i can't remember the last time that i had this kind of outlook about these 2 significant occasions. i guess it has something to do with the conscious effort on my part to exude the right attitude. i'm giving this season a different approach. happiness can really depend on our decisions..and not just the circumstances.


i just hope that everyone would share the same standpoint as i have right now. ang saya nung lahat kayo masaya sa Pasko dba. :)


wish you all a happy season of loving and sharing. *hugs*



No comments: