Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I only keep growing...

It's just strange, even when I'm hating the world and wishing it'd go away, I still find myself being entirely pure in my reasoning and thought.

I am aware that I owe a lot to the people close to me...and for that I beg for apology, but mostly I owe myself more time to pamper, to cultivate, to create. Am I just too darned volatile for my own good? Be that as it may, I am confident to say that I can very well adapt to the changes in my life. I have hurdled many of my life's events -- which can stretch to a complex thing and bounce back to a normal state.

Wonderful things are happening to me…I am not ungrateful, but sometimes I wonder if I deserve it all. I know I do...I just have to keep reminding myself of that...

So I might as well face the day, because I only get wiser as the days go on. I only learn a little more with each trial I face. I only keep growing...