Monday, October 03, 2005

second serving


so everyone made it a point to tell me the big news. clearly, they think that i'm still hung up on you.

oh.

my.

gawd.


if you ask me, i thought it was funny. really. at kulang nalang sabihin nila saken, "jarjar, this is your chance!"

i would've told them flat-out that i don't care. but some people have a ridiculous attitude of translating my nonchalance over the issue as bitterness. diba diba? ;)
this whole announcement of you being single again made me confirm that: one, i am over you. and two, that i don't dig single guys (hahaha!!!!!).

yeah. that was a joke. and if you didn't know which one, then you don't really know me that well.

if anything, i'm glad we're in speaking terms again. and maybe i will unblock you in my msn list now.



>>><<<<


over the weekend, Salam, OC and i finally tried Makati Shangri-la's Ultimate Chocolate Buffet. as expected, it was a bit pricey but it was worth it because i was with the company of great friends. bonding with my best buddies always gives me a high.

i'm a chocolate monster but buffets aren't really for me. lugi lang talaga ako parati. :P for a buffet, we didn't really eat that much. but still, Salam and OC were complaining of having upset stomachs as we left the hotel. i was the only one whose stomach wasn't grumbling the entire night. hmmm...hiyang talaga tyan ko sa tsokolate? :) dapat lang. pinaglihi ako dun eh. :D

what i wanna try next time is an cream buffet. san ba meron nun? syeeeeeeet. panalo yun. kahit mapaos paos na ko.



>>><<<<


finals week!

let's see...i have to survive the following: 2 final exams, 5 reaction papers, 1 thesis critique, 1 linguistic analysis of an editorial. and to think that i just have 2 subjects this sem! pasaway tong isang prof eh. 7 out of the 9 requirements i mentioned is just for her subject.

so forgive me if i'll be anti social this week ok. ;) i'll be in my busiest mode. and i was recently hired for the wfh vcc thing (sorry sa mga hindi maka-relate :P) too. yeah, i'm doing that on top of my other job which is like in dormant status right now. *sigh*

i can't wait for this sem to be over. i wasn't really impressed with my professors this sem. tsk tsk. my classmates and i evaluated them poorly. hey, they deserve it right? they should be ashamed. we did not enroll in the state university for nothing. at grad students na kme utang na loob. nde na kme pwede bolahin.

i am rewarding myself with a vacation this sem break. bes, i can smell BKK already! ;) am sooo looking forward to this trip!


==

No comments: