Wednesday, March 30, 2005

the countdown begins


i'm still not talking to my dad. i'd love to give him the cold treatment, but i simply don't have the chance. i don't get to see him. thanks to my work schedule, i get home when he's already gone. all these years of working in a call center, acquiring a nocturnal lifestyle has practically made me just a boarder in my own house.

if there's one good thing that this resignation will bring, it would be to have a normal life. yes, even if it means getting a lower salary for a day job and being stuck in traffic during the hellish rush hours...I D-O-N-T M-I-N-D. or maybe i do. but at this point, i'd give anything to get my old life back. i don't even care if i get sun damaged skin! i will embrace the very idea of facing the world -- DURING THE DAY. :)


i am relishing my last few days here at work. sometimes i find myself lonely, because the idea of leaving my friends behind is starting to sink in. :( soon, i will be dying to hear updates from them because i'd be missing out on a lot of things. syeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!! i'm about to cry....no no no!!!!


earlier today i treated a couple of friends for a few drinks after shift. it was spur of the moment (kaya wag magtatampo yung wala :P) and i really had a great time. nothing beats the combination of fried food, beer and wacky conversations with friends. i may have missed out on my own despedida party last saturday (thanks to my dad!), but the drinking session today more than made up for it. thank you guys. :) love you! mmwah!




==

No comments: