Saturday, August 21, 2004

happiness can be found on edsa


i still have it.

i can still manage to pysche myself that my day will be a good one. or that i can be happy if i badly want/need to. call it fake but at least it works for me. it snaps me out of depression -- and even from anger. ;)

it occurred to me that everytime i drive to and from work, it gives me the perfect opportunity to contemplate on a lot of things. it is also during these times that i tend to become emotional. on top of all these, the worrywart side of me starts to surface.

last night i tried to reverse that. it was a smooth drive.

being on the road is an everyday thing for me. that being said, i cannot let myself sulk every freaking moment of it. i tried to acquire the old attitude i once had. the free spirited me. the one who didn't torture herself from worrying too much. i did that when i was younger. why can't i do it again now?

i have to remind myself that sometimes, even i've done everything and anything, things will still suck in the end. and that's ok. i should stop worrying and i should even be proud of myself that i've exhausted all that i can. my gaaaaaad, i actually cared that much to go through all the trouble! nde pala talaga ako manhid at makasariling tao.

i kept thinking of happy and encouraging thoughts until i reached the office. and i still kept doing silent prayers while driving.

i've never felt better.

No comments: