Thursday, June 24, 2004

-f-r-a-g-m-e-n-t-s-


~*~
ever had one of those dreams that made you sad?
sad, because it felt so real.

felt.


~*~
peculiar as it may sound, i'm starting to wonder if there's a "right side of the bed"


~*~
true love? i have yet to find mine.

i'm afraid that he'd be overwhelmed by the love i'll give him.

i am a complete person. i won't say that my significant other will "complete me", but i know that when he comes into my life, he'd still get 100% of everything from me.

i'll make him the happiest man on this planet.


~*~
i'm really trying my best to "seize the day", everyday.


~*~
a phone conversation that made me emotional today:

gy_zombie: "babalik ako sa bahay...kukunin ko yung food"

Tikya: "ah, akala ko kung ano nangyari sa auto. tuwing ttawag ka kse problema dala mo".


salamat ah :S

No comments: