Wednesday, November 12, 2003

suddenly i'm a bit melancholy right now. i miss the guy. it's not you. it's him.

i don't want to forget the wonderful feeling of talking to him. how i laugh so hard until i could not breathe. how my face brightens up and my insides melt and i am simply happy. the thrill i get with even the slightest touch of his fingers on my skin. the way our eyes lock and know exactly what we mean even without saying a word. the initial moment that we knew that there was something special going on between us. the kisses we shared that mean so much more than simply having two sets of lips interlocking. the way we wanted to cross the line (*wink*). how he teases me till i get cranky and he'll be sweet again. the satisfied feeling i get when i can see that he becomes jealous about someone. the way he almost promised me the moon and stars. the way i turned him down and closed my heart on the possibilities of what we could have. how i almost believed every word he said...and almost felt it.

how i nearly fell in love with him....

...and virtually enjoyed every moment of it.


No comments: