Saturday, October 11, 2003

The Heat of My Desire

--

In the still of the evening
Without sunlight to intrude
I see the twilights in your eyes
As the moon sets up the mood
Playing music soft and low
While romance fills the air
I can't help but feel aroused
The very moment you come near
I submit to your embrace
While candles flick their flame
And the smell of your perfume
Seems to drive my lust insane
As you look into my eyes
And run your fingers through my hair
I taste the sweetness of your neck
As I nibble at your ear
You the whisper words of love
As I answer with a sigh
And in a very luscious way
Our sweet bodies come alive
You're the heat of my desire
As we slowly come undress
You then start to lay me down
While I welcome your caress
With your sensuous physique
You have a taste I can't resist
And my breasts show some response
When you touch them with a kiss
As you soak inside my love
To a sexy love condition
Feeling passions start to rise
While making love in all positions
You give me so much pleasure
For ecstasy is here
With me wrapped inside your arms
To this heated love we share
Now no one can come close
To this love that we inspire
For only you can fill this joy
And the heat of my desire