Saturday, August 16, 2003

--frazzled--


I'm still not having one of the best days of my life...I was late for my shift due to the freakin' bad weather! I left early for work but to no avail! I was more than 1 hour late! My cab fare reached as high as PHP225. Gosh!

I had a f**cked up day yesterday. Mainly due to stress caused by work, partly due to emotional imbalance. Oh, and let's not forget to mention the fact that I'm almost always sleep deprived.

I usually want to be around people when I'm down...but yesterday was one of the rare moments when I just wanted to shut everyone out. I found it strange that I didn't even want to be around the company of one of my favorite friends in the world. I felt guilty. I should have been there for her because she
needed more...her situation is more sensitive than mine.

So for the remaining hours of the day, I'll try to make myself feel better. I'll try to think of happy thoughts and actually let them sink in. I'll make it up to my friend..I owe her big time!

No comments: