Tuesday, October 11, 2005

now i can relax


well, kinda. i still have to work and render ot.
but but but....

sem break has officially begun. :D

i can now ditch my school books and resume reading novels. yey! :)
i'm gonna buy a copy of The House of Spirits by Chilean journalist/novelist Isabel Allende.

i've been hearing raves about the book. they say it's the most unexpected sensation since the emergence of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.


>><<


i'm paying a visit to the gym this week.

nooooo, i will not reactivate my membership. i'm transferring it to my friend. :D
i have given up fitness first (or any other gym) altogether. even a free membership will not appeal to me anymore. i am convinced that i am not a gym person. i'll do some other form of exercise instead. i'd rather walk or jog a thousand miles than work out at the gym. but i would want to try boxing. i tried kickboxing when i was in grade school and it was pretty good. boxing will not only help me stay fit (as if naman fit ako ngayon :P), it'll do wonders in releasing any rage i might have. so don't come near me if i'm angry aight?



>><<


i'm making one of my dreams come true today. i'll be heading to the fort after shift to try out cold rock ice cream. :D



>><<


i need help with my comments link. i used the same code and everything, and i even tried using the wizard in haloscan but it's still not working.

paging my personal blog TS people... twin? deej? mistress ice? anyone? *beautiful eyes*



>><<


hi love. ;)
i'll see you this week?

*kisses*



==

No comments: