Friday, June 17, 2005

launch pad


the past 2 weeks have been crazy. toxic, yes. but i am thankful to be doing something i enjoy. the more i am exposed to work, the more i want to put myself out there. i want to challenge myself at every turn and be amazed at what i can accomplish. the defeat never lies in the outcome of the event, but rather in not being able to step up to the plate.

working hard gives me the opportunity to reaffirm myself and be more confident. and it reminds me that truly, i have what it takes. i used to think that it was taking me a long time to be the person i want to be.

i guess i was wrong.

i am aware that there are still a millon things i want to do. i keep drilling that i forget that i have hit the oil. i failed to give myself credit to what i have done so far.

it was foolish to think that i would only be considered successful if i made it big in my chosen career. but now that I've almost seen it all, i think having a big heart and embracing life is more solid and fulflling.


==

No comments: