Thursday, April 21, 2005

living a bum life


...is not for me.

i've been waking up at 3am since monday morning and the first thing that comes to my mind is, "oh god, i wanna work again".

so shoot me.

anyone would trade places with me right now. vacation galore, yeah. since my training in clark has been postponed, my boracay trip is pushing through. yey! :)

i'm excited for bora. who wouldn't be? but i still keep thinking of getting a new job -- right away. ugghhh! i don't know why i've become the person who's craving for work. i've realized that working is really good for me, and i really find it very essential to my lifestyle. i just need to take a break once in a while to help me keep my balance.

oh, i just hope i'm not speaking too soon.



>><<


merging of 2 software giants


thank you for calling macromedia, i mean, adobe, i mean, macrodobe. uh-oh...

yep it's true: adobe bought macromedia.

funny how i found out about it. i dropped by the office last monday and the regional director and one of our managers broke the news to us. i know i'm no longer working for the account, but i share a history with these people. and i am as much worried as they are.

i really hope this acquisition turns out for the best.



>><<


going away surprise drinking session


our usual saturday morning after shift drinking session was extra special last weekend.

two reasons: 1) it was my last saturday as a nocturnal slave. 2) my dearest friends turned it into a surprise gathering for me

when i got to the resto, they all shouted "happy birthday!". saya. :D

i actually had an inkling that they were up to something. some of them were acting strange. i'm not dense, and they're not exactly subtle. hehe.

whether i was surprised or not, these guys really touched my heart. i really appreciate the gesture, and each of them even made a lil speech for me.


here are some pics:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
jarjar and jules almighty


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
controversial group pic. haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with my favorite starbucks buddies (sa starbucks talaga napunta lahat ng sweldo naten eh!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
twin, ilan na ba picture nateng ganito kuha? bente na sabi ni deej :P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hungry and tired


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posing with meryo, and displaying my nasty bruise on my left arm. bwehehe...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
deej, nagmukha akong tisay sa tabi mo! haha! pa-tan ka pa ah :P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wla lang..pa cute nalang kme...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with haze and chuckee



==

No comments: