Monday, April 11, 2005

5 days to go


...and i will be a day walker again.

surprisingly, today i don't feel any bit of sadness in me. but i'm sure things will be different on my very last day at work.

just thinking about writing my farewell letter gives me a hard time sleeping. hehe.

there's this exit interview questionnaire form given to me by HR. one of questions was: If you were given the power to influence anything around -- what would be the top 2 things you would improve?

it sounded like a question for a beauty pageant. =) anyway, i honestly wanted to answer 1) coffee in the pantry and 2) dishwashing soap in the pantry. hehe. they really have to work on the quality of those 2 things.



>><<


almost drunk


what i learned last saturday: 3 bottles of san mig light followed by even just half a bottle of strong ice is NOT a good combination.

i got a nasty headache after that drinking session.
good thing my friend was nice enough to drive me home. thank you so much dear. :)



>><<


to HC,
thanks. i owe you. :)



==

No comments: