Friday, February 25, 2005

life is good. i shouldn't complain. i must remember that i have more than enough and i shouldn't be taking things for granted.


>><<

my last team building


i spent the weekend in batangas with my teammates for our team building. US holidays can do us good. it was another long weekend for us. :)

this team building is particulary special for me. it's the first team building for the year...and my very last team building with my account. :/




getting ready to leave for batangas



uberclyde was my "bus seatmate" in my very first team bldg 3 yrs ago. and now he's my seatmate again in my last team bldg. aaaww...



i'll miss you Orange. especially your pang aasar. :)



we're finally in batangas!



chow time



playing the "heads and tails" game. almost everyone got bruised and wounded in this game. but it was all worth it. ang saya2 :D



baby bottle beer drinking contest. and who did they choose as contestants? 3 girls who don't love beer. puro coffee drinkers ang sinali sa contest. haha!



life guard wannabe. guess who :P



heaven :)



heaven :)



heaven :)



heaven :) this beach trip was a good break for me. :) saraaaaaap!



==

No comments: