Saturday, December 18, 2004

tearful morning


i'm really trying to see things your way, but i'm having a hard time.

Lord, bakeeeet??

tonight will be my birthday celebration. bakit isa isa silang nag b-back out? i've thrown parties in the past and they were all well attended. what's happening now?

my birthday party is just one thing.

it just gets worse. work is becoming...uhm...not favorable anymore. :( i feel like a ping pong ball here. they need me here, they need me there. i don't know which group they want to put me in. but if this restructuring is what's best for us, then i have to accept it and give my full support.

i am not a big whiner, but several changes are happening so quickly and i can't seem to understand why. whew! what a birthday.

kayo na po bahala sa amin.

i've cried a bucket of tears today. how can i exactly have a happy birthday? :/




No comments: