Saturday, November 06, 2004

hoity toity


someone's making me smile.

and flirting has a lot to do with it. ;)

perhaps what makes it more exciting is that no one knows that i'm into him. people see us as friends. good friends. everything platonic. and unless you're a very good observant, you can't tell who i'm eyeing ;)

YES. flirting is indeed healthy. and i'm beginning to believe that it's an activity that is second nature to sagittarians like me. hey, we're not a fire sign for nothing. ;) but i am what you can call a subtle flirt. harmless flirt even.

i remember a few weeks back, i texted Twin at a time that i was feeling low:
"do you really need someone to get over someone?"

her reply was leaning to a 'yes'. and although my current object of affection -- or flirtation -- is not exactly a 'someone', at least he makes me smile. and i have reaffirmed my belief that i haven't lost my touch. :P hmmm...may appeal pa naman pala ako. hayaan nyo na ko sa ganung paniniwala. :D


>><<

second sem na!!! na-stress na naman ako sa enrollment. :|

am excited for Master Lee. she's now taking up her M.A. too. :D

i'm really bent on finishing my M.A.
i hope nothing will hinder me from achieving this.

i miss teaching. *sigh*


>><<

pictures ulet! :D




at last weekend's party



macromedia peeps



sila ulet; doing what they do best -- inuman! woohoo!



recent sunday movie group at GB3. i love this pic. parang pang commercial ng mcdo :)



at Kitchen GB3. virginal pose daw yan ni bes. :D