Wednesday, October 06, 2004

i don't want to be


I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I'm trying to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me

--> I don't want to be, Gavin deGraw



i am sooo loving this song. yun lang :) i love watching one tree hill too. haaay...danda danda ni brooke at haley! pewcha nattibo na yata ako ah....

sembreak's here! thank God. :D i had to cram for my projects last sunday. yep, sleep deprived by choice! i should've had more time in my hands had i not watched my teammates play bowling last saturday. but the bonding we had that day made all my sacrifices definitely worth it. and nothing beats talking to people who haven't had any sleep. if you heard us talking, you'd think we were drunk. wla talaga kmeng sense kausap nun!




at Powerbowl. getting ready for the game.



papano na kaya kme kung nde naimbento ang camera



at Dencio's Rockwell. borlogs nalang. almost 24 hrs na kmeng gising



rooftop view. posing with my model friend clyde ;) bagay ba kme? hehe



salam and jarjar. syempre nde kumpleto pag wlang pic ang mag best friend


No comments: