Monday, September 06, 2004

SALAM


happy birthday to my dearest best friend.

bes, it is important to me that you know how special you are. i've never met anyone bolder, braver, funnier and with a more unique name than you. :) God only knows what you've been through and i am happy that you had managed to come through. when you were thinking of giving up, the thought of losing you really scared me to death. i never want to see you doubting your strength again.

thank you for being the brutally honest yet sensitive best friend to me. i wouldn't have learned from my mistakes if you hadn't let me. now, i can say na "natuto na ko". *wink*

i pray that we would remain an open and unpretensious friendship. remember that you can always depend on me..and Him. :)

i love you bes and i miss you soooooooooo much. *bearhugs*





No comments: