Friday, December 26, 2003

what i'm feeling right now...expressed through these lines...



in too deep

Listen, you know I love you, but I just can't take this,
You know I love you, but I'm playing for keeps,
Although I need you, I'm not gonna make this,
You know I want to, but I'm in too deep

So listen, listen to me,
I can feel your eyes go thru me

It seems I've spent too long
Only thinking about myself - oh
Now I want to spend my life Just caring bout somebody else



::::::


"I believe there is a place where the restless souls wander. Burdened by the weight of their own sadness, they cannot enter heaven.... And so they wait, trapped between our world and the next, endlessly searching for a way to rid themselves of their pain- in the hope that somehow, someday they will be reunited with the ones they love. If two people really love each other, nothing can keep them apart."



::::::

"I don't understand a God who would allow us to meet and not let us be together."


::::::

Love is bitter, yet it is the bread that keeps us.
Over and over it fills us up, only to starve us.


::::::

I fight the misery that entangles my soul
Struggling to render it innocuous


::::::

This pain lingers in my heart, mind and soul
Damn it - why is this world so cold


No comments: