Wednesday, November 26, 2003

that tingling sensation


In an online lifestyle forum, one of the members posted this question:

"Expert kissers, ano ba ang masarap na kiss?"

At first I didn't want to post a reply. I thought, "ano ba namang tanong yan. we all know what a good kiss is." But when I read some of the responses such as "a passionate kiss from the one you love", "basta with feelings", "a half french kiss" (though I'm not really sure what that last one is). Ayun. napa-reminisce nalang ako bigla.

When was the last time that I felt that kind of kiss? Kaya cge, maki-sagot na nga rin!

Here's what I posted:


masarap na kiss?

it's that kind of kiss that means something to you. a real kiss. a kiss that gives you that tingling sensation all over. *smiles*

i haven't felt a kiss in a long time. i've been kissed, but i haven't felt it. lips have touched mine, yes. but i haven't felt the touch that seeps into your lips and through your mouth and down your throat and floats, floats all the way in a spiral to your toes. no. i haven't felt a kiss in a long time.




Fine. Pathetic na kung pathetic. :P Natuwa lang ako kse kahit pla papano, I've experienced real meaningful kisses. The ones that make me smile when I think about it. Yep, I've also had my share of those kisses that felt nothing right after. At ayoko na yata silang maranasan pang ulet. Naks. :)

No comments: