Friday, October 03, 2003

what is it about you...

--

Your personality intrigues me. And you're right, you are the extreme of all things.

Were you trained to act? You act so well it hurts. I am amazed at how you can make someone feel absolutely special one minute, and abandon him the next.

The moment a single thought of you creeps into the crevices of mind, I immediately dismiss it. But I end up marveling at just the slightest idea of you. You'll probably never know how excited I am every time I see you. No, you won't – because I'll never make it that obvious. I delight in the fact that I can make you feel less special. (Hah! Magtampo ka all you want!) Weird? Nah. I'm just protecting myself. I don't want to be hooked on you…or maybe I do…

...but you make it a point to make me feel that it's not worth it.

At least, you were honest from the very start.